All this and the ocean, too!
Unparalleled outdoor pool complex
Lavish amenities make the Croatan Surf Club unique among other homes and resorts in the Outer Banks. The club’s crowning jewel is its expansive oceanfront pool complex. It includes—
- An 86-foot saline swimming pool with a fountain at one corner.
- A secluded in-ground spa area for adults.
- A partially shaded children’s pool with “sprayground.”
- A zero-edge wading area for toddlers.
- Two unisex bathhouses with custom-cut stone walls and floors.
Cut stone surrounds the main pool, children’s pool, and adult spa. And all these areas are separated by lush greenery, creating an unmatched oasis on the beach.
Between the pool complex and the ocean sets a copper-roofed, dune-top gazebo with seating. It can be accessed from within the pool complex or from the main building via a comfortable boardwalk to the beach. Ramp access to the pool complex and gazebo is also provided. Two semi-private outdoor showers are conveniently located off the boardwalk.
Luxurious indoor pool facility
The gracious indoor pool facility is a perfect retreat in the off season or in inclement weather. Designed to offer something for everyone, the Roman-style complex is a masterpiece of cut-stone, tile, and hardwood.
Within the facility is a heated pool featuring lush vegetation and a translucent greenhouse-style roof. On colder nights, stoke up one of the several fireplaces and enjoy the stars.
The inside also offers a sunken, cut-stone spa surrounded by greenery, an exercise room, and a game room for the kids.
All the indoor amenities make Croatan Surf Club highly desirable during the off season. For investors, that means higher rental occupancy and income.
- Designated grill areas with herb garden
- Pet area and cleanup facility
- Three building elevators
- Combination locks to gated outdoor pool
- Covered parking for two cars
- Additional overflow parking
See the beauty ... feel the luxuryContact Matt Whelan today at 252-202-2891